Our Nursing Staff provides exceptional care for those in need of long-term care.
Just 30 beds – is small and intimate and allows our staff to get to know the residents and their family members very well.
An experienced and dedicated staff, a strong sense of teamwork and an optimal ratio of staff to residents create an exceptional environment.
Staff members have been part of the Job Haines Home family for many years.
Longevity plays a significant role in the relationship between caregivers and residents and brings peace of mind knowing that your loved one is in the hands of those who truly care
Our facility is both Medicare and Medicaid certified. Long term care insurance is also accepted.
Your Home at The Nursing Residence
- Private and Semi Private furnished bedrooms, carpeting and custom shutters on every window.
- Cable television
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Internet access/WiFi
- Convenient on-site beauty and barber salon
- IV Certification
- Wound Care Certification
- Nutritional Counseling
- Behavioral Team
- Spacious and elegantly appointed dining room
- A beauty and barber salon
- Group activities and a variety of entertainment for our residents.
- Van available for off-site trips