Welcome to Hearthside Commons
The Job Haines Home opened Hearthside Commons in 2000, and assisted living took a dramatic step into the future while preserving the values and caring traditions that have governed our residence since its founding.
Hearthside Commons provides the highest quality care in an elegant and beautiful assisted living community.
We encourage and enable an independent lifestyle for our residents. We provide supportive health care when necessary and offer expanded tiers of care services to meet our residents’ individual needs as they change without compromising the personal touch that makes our residence their home.
The residents at Hearthside Commons enjoy personal privacy and exceptional service as part of a vibrant senior community. Fifty-six units, from studios to one-bedrooms, are bright, sun-filled apartments that are safe, comfortable and convenient.
As a physician who has counted Job Haines residents among my patients for four years, I have always found those who call Job Haines home to be happy to be part of this senior living community. Job Haines is very well run, and the staff is caring and responsive to the needs of the residents.
- Kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves
- Private bathrooms with walk-in showers
- Cable television
- Internet access/WiFi
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Wall-to-wall carpeting and custom window treatments
- 24-hour security and emergency response system
- Individually controlled thermostats
- Convenient on-site beauty and barber salon
- RN and personal care attendants on duty 24/7
- Monthly health screenings, including blood pressure and weight
- Nutritional Counseling
- Social Services
- A full schedule of recreational programs including concerts, trips, shopping excursions, religious services and group activities. See example calendar.
- Our resident liaison will arrange and coordinate offsite transportation services
- Van service to off-site programs
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard
- Restaurant-style dining providing expertly crafted meals in our resident dining room.
- A variety of entrees at each meal, meeting individual’s tastes and preferences
- Refreshments served in our cozy café
Our Floor Plans
Canfield One Bedroom
500 square feet
Emory Large Studio
425 square feet
Baldwin Small Studio
315 square feet