- February 2021: Pavilion Calendar
- February 2021: Hearthside Commons Calendar
- February 2021: Nursing Unit Calendar
- January 2021: Pavilion Calendar
- January 2021: Hearthside Commons Calendar
- January 2021: Nursing Unit Calendar
- November 2020: Pavilion Calendar
- November 2020: Hearthside Commons Calendar
- November 2020: Nursing Unit Calendar
- Featured in Best of Essex: Open the Door to a New Life at Job Haines Home
- October 2020: Activity Calendars
- October 2020: Weekly Menus
- Spring/Summer 2020: News & Views Update
Expansion at Job Haines Home
A lot is going on at Job Haines Home. We have begun a major renovation of several key areas in our building to expand services for our residents. The project will take seven months and be completed in four phases.
Here are some highlights of the renovations and changes that will occur:
- The existing Rehabilitation Gym will expand into adjacent space to nearly double its size and add new equipment.
- The Clinic for our Assisted Living residents will include an expanded seating area, an examination area for physicians to see residents and a charting area.
- A second-floor conference room and lounge for residents and their families will be added.
- A new ADA compliant elevator will be installed.
In addition, we have just completed renovation of the first-floor cafe in our Assisted Living residence. We recognize the cafe as an important spot for social interaction among our residents.
We will keep you posted as the construction progresses and look forward to your visit when it is completed to see our new look for yourself. In the meantime, if you have any questions or would like to tour our facility at any time, please call (973) 743-0792.